Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Yay me!

So I'm going to toot my own horn a little- I got accepted to be a University Writing Fellow. Basically I get assigned to a classroom and work with students on their papers. It's an ideal job for an English major. It looks great on a resume and it will be a great experience to help students in the writing process and (hopefully) help them enjoy writing. Because writing is fun! I am very, very excited. (Just ask my mom- I called her and was speaking about 20 mph out of sheer joy and excitement!)

2 comments:

Holly Dunn said...

YAY FOR YOU is right!!! I am proud of you. Good luck getting your schedule worked out!
Love ya!
Mom

Caitlin Nibley said...

Jenny! I am so happy for you! Your job sounds like something that will help people come to enjoy something they think is only a chore. Thank you for sharing your good news! I love you and I hope things are going well for you (new job offer aside).
All my love, Caitlin.