Saturday, January 10, 2009

Waiting on the World to Change

I have decided what I want to do after I graduate. I'm going to join the Peace Corps! That's right, I, Jennifer Lynn Dunn am going to join the Peace Corps. Now, you're probably thinking I'm being very idealistic (and you'd be correct) and that I don't understand what it entails (you'd be incorrect). I have looked into it and am so excited. I can promote education all over the world in impoverished nations and help people. A recrutor will be coming to BYU at the end of the month and I'll get the chance to learn a little more but I'm very excited and wanted to share it with you!

1 comment:

Cam said...

Congratulations, Jenny, for your decision to serve others who are less fortunate, and grown a lot yourself in the process! You are a good example to us all.