Tuesday, September 22, 2009

the highs and lows

my dream fridge- for the low price of $3,399.00 courtesy of Lowe's

the past few days have been a rollercoaster of emotions- here's a summary:

Friday: Parker's high school team kicks the trash out of Maple Mountain (or something like that) AND
P had some great tackles on the kick off team and an interception! Way to go Babs.


Saturday:
I woke up feeling slightly sick

I got free Brick Oven pizza (courtesy of my roommates family)
I went to the pre-game Tailgate party and got to fulfill one of my life goals of riding around campus in a golf cart- thank you Stu.
We (and by "we" I of course mean the BYU football team) suffered a crushing defeat at
the hands of FSU

I got to see my good friend Sean who gave up from LA for the game

I got to play Beatle's Rockband- at which I am awesome- thank you Candy Lou for getting me hooked.


Sunday: I wake up feeling even more sick
We have combined Sunday School and our Bishop gives us the chastity talk (lovely)

Monday: I feel gross and never want to wake up- same goes for today.

The shining beacon in all of this however, is that for the past TWO WEEKS our fridge has been broken. That's right- 2 weeks without a way to keep our food cold. I'm here to testify that the refridgerator is a beautful invention my friends. And today, after much whining and complaining- it has finally been fixed. I can now revert back to my eating habits of cold cereal for every meal. Yay!

No comments: