Tuesday, February 23, 2010

to do list


I've been thinking a lot about things I want to do/accomplish before graduating from BYU. I only have a year left. A year. That really isn't much time. Especially if I do my student teaching in Washington D.C. next winter semester- then I'll have even less time. So during work the other day I decided to google things that you should do before graduating from college. But all the lists I found were totally lame.
Here is what I've come up with so far:

1. Go inside every building on campus.

2. Write a heartfelt thank you to my favorite professor

3. Get into the Daily Universe (in any capacity!)

4. Donate blood at an on campus blood drive

5. Go to the hunger banquet

6. Participate in the passover seder

7. Take a road trip to an away sports game

8. Commit to memory at least one poem
9. Participate in the Rex Lee Run

10. Storm the field/court at a sporting event

If anyone has any further ideas I am very open to suggestions. I want things specific to BYU but also just in general.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great list so far! What about the idea (unique to BYU) of attending--IN PERSON-- the devotionals/forums/firesides! :)Love you! Mom