Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I left my heart in San Francisco

Just a brief recap of the weekends events. Thursday morning- drive to Reno. Friday morning- drive to San Francisco. Friday and Saturday- have an amazing time in SF. Sunday morning- drive back to Utah. All pictures of courtesy of the lovely Kristen Brown. More will follow (I hope) once Alisa posts her pictures.
The girls- Kristen, me and Alisa

Buffet. Jason ate more than I've ever seen anyone eat.


Lombard Street! The most curvy road in the world!

Very typical- Jason with all the girls.

Muir Woods- big, pretty trees

At the Oakland temple. Love this picture!

The crew at the Oakland temple.

SUCH a fun weekend. I love big cities and everyone in San Francisco is so nice! Plus it's beautiful (minus the smog).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a fun, fun weekend!!! Isn't college-life great!??!
Love ya!
Mom

Cam said...

Trips with friends like this make for great memories in a few years.