Friday, July 16, 2010

one year older...

Little Johnny boy turns 2 today! I can't believe how fast they grow up. I fully remember getting the phone call from my dad while I was at work that they were on the way to the hospital for the little guy to be born, and then arguing over names with my brothers. And now he's 2! And he's walking and talking (kind of) and he's a little person. It's crazy I tell you! But he is such a cutie (unless he's throwing himself on the floor in the midst of a tantrum- which is one of the reasons I'm happy I can come and go as I please). He can point out every member of our family when asked their name, his favorite words are no, juice, dad and mom (the last of which is always yelled. it's a great source of amusement). Happy birthday little guy, I sure love you.

No comments: