Saturday, May 23, 2009

Check

I fulfilled not only one but TWO life goals this weekend. A.) I ate Italian gelato (raspberry- very delicious) at this adorable little shop called Maestro's on Center Street here in P-Town. B.) I bought something at Banana Republic! It is a really cute "teacher" shirt that I got for $16. What a steal. I'm very pleased. PLUS I won mini-golf on Friday, which, while not a life goal is a very big accomplishment for me considering I'm awful at sports (those who can't play-watch. That is me my friends). Overall, great start to a Memorial Day weekend. And as I'm writing this I'm eating cheese and crackers. Can life get any better? I submit that it can not.

1 comment:

samunwritten said...

This is why we're friends. Maestros+Banana Republic would really make my day too.