Monday, November 23, 2009

confessions

1. My roommates and I decorated our apartment for Christmas yesterday. I usually have a strict No-Christmas-until-after-Thanksgiving-rule. But this year, I let it slide.

2. I am currently obsessed with the music from the show Glee. The show itself is kind of eh but the music is phenomenal.

3. I recently discovered a site called My life is average, and have proceeded to waste much of my time on said site. It's hilarious.

4. My roommate Jamie and I bought Jimmer Fredette basketball jerseys on Friday to wear to the men's basketball games this season. If I could I would sleep in it. It's a sight to behold.

5. I skipped French class Thursday and Friday. Both for very good reasons. Thursday- lunch with the parents and Angela. Friday- a meeting with Offensive Coordinator Robert Anae. Very worth it.

No comments: