Tuesday, May 25, 2010

oh what do you do in the summer time...


I've been pondering how I want to spend my summer. Technically this could be my last summer in Provo- probably not, but maybe. And I don't want to risk missing out on things. So here's my summer to-do list:

Saturday mornings at the Provo Farmers Market
A trip to the Hale Center Theater to see To Kill a Mockingbird
Afternoons at 7 Peaks (weather permitting- cross your fingers!)
Saturday trips up to the Gateway, Bruges Waffles and Frites, and Gourmandise Bakery in Salt Lake
Playing tennis at BYU's outdoor tennis courts
Go see Paul McCartney in concert! (see post below)
Possible trip to California/Disneyland
Dinner group on Tuesday/Thursday
See Carrie Underwood at Stadium of Fire
Thursday evenings in July/August will be spent at the Twilight Concert Series (free!)

It should be a fairly good summer- I have to live it up while I have the chance!


1 comment:

Holly Dunn said...

PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU!!! :)