Tuesday, August 17, 2010

happy friday


After a week of blog stalking/internet surfing- here's a list of things I love.

The above picture makes me want to get married in NYC via this blog

Dying to travel to France and stay here

This scratch map is genius!

Did you know Zupas has a blog? Full of delicious menu ideas!

Love this NYT article about happiness v materialism

These pictures of America circa 1939-1941 are amazing

What You Don't See- brilliant article.

Dying for these two swimsuits

These clutches via Kate Spade are genius (and expensive!)

How to get out of a rut via Marta

2 comments:

Katie May said...

Noelle was in my ward before I got married, and Clay was her home teacher. And her husband served in Portugal with Clay....random, random. I loved their wedding pictures!

candace said...

I love the Zupas Blog -- can we go eat there together?