Monday, August 23, 2010

boquets of sharpened pencils

I've been procrastinating this post for about a month. I initially wanted to write about back to school with the onset of August. But now it's nearly September and school begins one week from today. My last real semester of college. My last semester of classes. My last real semester on BYU campus. I'm rather sad. Yet at the same time I'm itching to move on and do my student teaching and graduate. But I love BYU. I am so glad that I chose to come to school here!

So here's a little overview of my BYU education/experience to date:
Favorite professors: Matt Holland, Dennis Cutchins, Deborah Dean
Favorite class(es): American Heritage (Holland) and Literature & Film (Cutchins)
Least favorite class: French!
Number of roommates: 32
Number of apartments: 5
Number of jobs: 3- Candy counter, Writing Fellow, American Heritage Secretary

No comments: