Tuesday, August 18, 2009

grateful


today as i walked up to campus i was impressed by the beauty that surrounds me and how much i have to be grateful for. here are a few of the things i'm grateful for today:

a lovely campus full of beauty

nice people who make my job easier

jamba juice

a good job

a fabulous new apartment complete with the best roommate ever (since my previous best roommate ever got married off to her hubby)

a dad who works on campus in the building next to me

my wonderful sister whom i get to see in less than 24 hours

the gospel and how i'm continually learning new things

the Beatles, who keep me company at work in the lonely basement of the SWKT

1 comment:

Em said...

That's a good start.
There are so many things I miss about Provo.
Enjoy it while it lasts!
And tell Angela Hi for me!