Tuesday, August 11, 2009

my picks

two movies I'm dying to see.... (i'm addicted, i know)

I'm hoping my lovely mother will take me to see this one. It just looks so cute! Plus it's directed by Nora Ephron who is one of my favorites. (She did You've Got Mail and Sleepless in Seattle).


Oh Hugh Dancy how do I love thee? This movie looks amazing. Hugh Dancy plays a man with Asperger's Syndrome, and from the looks of it he does a great job. I love original movies with good insights (see post below about 500 Days of Summer). It's kind of an independent film so I don't know if it'll be playing around here anytime soon, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

If anyone gets the chance to see these before I do- let me know how they are. There's nothing worse than getting your hopes up and having the movie disappoint you.

No comments: